The charges in which I was billed for must be removed because my spouse and I had left the property prior to the bill.Also, the fact that we can continue to be billed for a property that we no longer reside in is preposterous!

I demand that these charges be written off or given to the owner of the home because we had moved prior to the date of this bill and before my attorney is made aware of the unethical behaviors associated with your company. The Rumpke bill was never in my name at all when living there so how it inherited my name way after we left is also unethical to receive payment. Please let me know if you have any other questions and please take care of these discrepancies.

Thank you for your assistance and would like these charges removed from my credit report or showing as an outstanding bill before I must connect with my attorney's from Lexington Law Firm or if necessary Eric Deters (a close friend to the family introduced by my brother).Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "clear from credit report both transunion and equifax". The author is overall dissatisfied with Rumpke. The most disappointing about a product or service from Rumpke was charges that do not exist , but reviewer liked accessibility. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rumpke.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Rumpke to other companies on our site.

Comments