Additional Fees

Had some larger items to go out (twin mattresses and frame).Was told they would charge me extra but to put them out.

They didn't pick them up. Told me AFTERWARDS to "wrap the mattresses in plastic" and we'll pick them up on Saturday when we make the rounds of places we missed on Friday. Didn't pick them up. NOW, they say - "Monday or Tuesday." Thanks, Rumpke for giving me the hillbilly house on my block of VERY nice homes.

This has been going on since Thursday last week, and all they do is change their story. This time, the customer service rep told me, "I just checked with the manager yo spoke with last time and "HE" said... I spoke with a female manager, so "HE" didn't say anything.

They just make things up as they go along.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rumpke. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rumpke to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rumpke rumpke trash collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Continental, Ohio, United States #1183687

Didn't list myself as "ANONYMOUS." Would be GLAD to give my name. There was nowhere on the form to put it. LIARS.