2.4
Additional Fees

First problem they throw my trash can lid away.... So now if there is anything in the can, raccoons & opossums tear into it and it's all over my yard.

And if that's not enough, I started using a smaller trash can that I had because I now keep it in the basement as long as there is no food or anything like that in the can. So I set the can out and they threw the *** can away. This was not an old beat-up trash can. This was not cracked and dirty with *** all over it.

And it was not some cheap little Walmart kitchen garbage can. It is a black ABS plastic garbage can that sits in a stainless steel frame and it is not cheap. It's only about two inches shorter then my other trash can outside and maybe 6 inches narrower.

So am I to believe that this minut size difference calls the drivers to believe that this was an indoor can that I was disposing of or am I to assume that they can look at an expensive trash can in perfectly good shape and realize that the two perfectly bagged sacks of garbage in the can are supposed to be removed and put in the back of their truck just like every other can. This is ridiculous some people have no common sense and some people have no respect.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rumpke Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Bc2nd time my lids/containers have been thrown away.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Throwing my property away.

• Colerain Township
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 28, 2017.

Comments