2.0
Additional Fees

Frequently Rumpke misses our house.For the past three weeks, I have had yard waste out--sticks in nicely tied bundles and a container of garden clippings.

I called Rumpke. The dispatcher apologized and said they would get it the next week. They did not. Last week, one of the trash collectors took my hand-written sign off the waste container and relabeled with a Rumpke sticker.

Now I have officially labeled yard waste, but they still did not take it--just identified it. It is almost funny (but not quite). If there were an alternative service, I would go to it.

The pity is that Rumpke was at a time that I admired--fast, polite, thorough.Perhaps they are a victim of their own success--too big, too bureaucratic--more concerned about labeling than doing the job.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rumpke. The most disappointing about rumpke residential waste collection from Rumpke was lack of reliability Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rumpke.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Rumpke to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have had the same problems. Again, this past Friday, one truck took the trash, another took the recycle and here it is Monday and the yard waste bin (with a Rumpke yard waste sticker) still sits at the end of my driveway. I've just reported it to Rumke but this is probably the 8th or 9th time I've called them regarding this issue.