Galion, Ohio

The absolute rudest people I've ever encountered. They obviously don't have any respect for their customers, which is why I canceled my service with them.

Dealing with Isaac, sealed the deal for me. His arrogance and inconsideration was very unprofessional, and disrespectful to a previously paying customer.

I had an issue with my trash receptacle and when called to voice my concern, was given no resolve, just lies. When I stated I could prove these things were inaccurate I was told it didn't matter.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rumpke trash collection from Rumpke. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rumpke to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rumpke for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They are very lazy. They rarely put the trash cans back where they found them, but instead put them in the driveway, blocking it.

Have to get out of my car, move the *** cans , then pull in.

Rumpke workers are either ***, on drugs , or just think they are funny.