I have never left a negative review on a company but that's is changing today. We have used Rumpke for many years with no complaints until the last several months they refused to empty our dumpster-the driver would get out of his truck and literally grab the two bags on top and go about his business.

I would call and complain to a supervisor and after several complaints they emptied the dumpster. And of course I was billed the entire amount... out of the blue they decided they were not going to empty it again and once again I complained. They said it was too unsafe for the driver-I explained it has been where it is for years-they sent someone out and it was decided to move to other side of the driveway-the next week he emptied it and we thought OK back to normal, well no--he did not empty it the next week- I called to complain and they acted as if I had done something wrong so I told them to come get the dumpster-we changed to another company and we are happy.

So to top it off-we got a invoice for $ 123 credit (we paid quarterly) no check though-2 weeks later I got a late notice that we owed $152..really?? So when I asked she said well we pro rate the invoice-pro rate Bull...S!!!!!! they did not pick my trash up for a least 3 months-we stock piled in the garage ...So not they are messing with my mother-they found my brother's name on some of the mail in her trash can... really RUMKE your that hard up to send him a bill-well did you know he lives right beside her and helps take care of her and spends a great deal of time there..

and RUMPKE did you know that the mailman will often put junk mail of his in her mailbox by mistake-would you ever think maybe he told her to pitch it..

and besides that why would you care what is in her trash? she has NEVERE had more than 2 cans a week-yes you have capitalized the business but hope you can sleep at night knowing how many people you mess with and to let you know my mother is a senior-have respect will you??

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rumpke. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rumpke to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rumpke garbage removal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments