Product: Rumpke Pick Up Service Clear all filters (0 of 5 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

Rumpke - Missed pickup

Rumkee missed our whole street once then they missed just me I've called them numerous times they keep sayin they'll be out and they don't come. My hoa also called. No results they are a bad company That knows we have no choice.

Rumpke - Horrendous service

I am a customer. They never pickup my yard wastes (branches) on their scheduled times. I have to call every time I put out my yard waste. I bound them as per their requirements but they never pick these up. Horrible horrible service.

Rumpke - Horrible company - paint lick ky

Sense August 2017 to present had nouthing but truble. First they change time didn't let us know then not getting pick up and I pay ever time my bill is due the driver does not care and the service dept don't eather thank no more pick up after this cycle

Rumpke - Picked up trash can

September 18 2017 trash can picked up today with out warning . Wasn't to be picked up till Oct 27th 2017. Doesn't get returned until Friday, if that even happens. Very disappointed in rumpke. Somervill,ohio

Rumpke Pick Up Service Review

My Rumpke people who pick up for my neighborhood. ARE FANTASTIC..... I will stop to just tell them to have a good day, and have been met with nothing but polite men. Always waves when I pass them on my street. I live by North Fairfield Elementary. Thank you. Not all people can do such a job and still be pleasant.
5.0