1.4

I'm so disappointed with the trash service here since the switch to Rumpke. I had a mattress all wrapped up and set out today with the green sticker and here we are at 6:30 pm and it's still out there.

I have severe back pain it's difficult for me to coordinate to get help, esp since I can't put it out early or leave it out there for an length of time or I will get fined.

I spent all last Saturday waiting in line for 2 hours to get rid of recycling bc I have double recycling at times than they pick up. I just want to move at this point and get out of this town.

This person wrote the review about Rumpke. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rumpke to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rumpke and rumpke residential waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments