Additional Fees

I made the mistake of signing up for Rumpke's trash pickup service. I paid a lot to begin with and a couple weeks after was hit with another charge of $26.

I was initially being billed for a plastic trash receptical that never arrived. I waited to pay, thinking that I would pay it with a larger bill the next month. Rumpke sent the $26 to collection right away! My feeling is they have some financial interest in the collection service.

I tried calling Rumpke in the summer of 2017 to resolve this. I kept getting higher amounts each time I called. The first just wanted the $26 and not to restart service. I tried signing up and paying online from my phone.

No luck. I called again, got a man this time and now they wanted $60 and not to start the service. I was not happy. I felt this was to cover the cost of sending to collection.

I finally got a manager the following Monday and paid the $26. Later in the summer, I saw my credit rating had taken a hit. The only thing I can point to is my experience with Rumpke over their $26. Here we are in March 2018 and Rumpke has just sent me a bill for...

$26. These people deserve the absolute worst.

The office is run like an organized crime syndicate. They need to be audited and sued.

Review about: Rumpke Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments